'Building A Business From A Tier-2 City' With Munish Jauhar
What would we need to build a successful business from every city in India?
India has many successful IT companies. But most of them are built from the metro cities like Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi. With the possibilities of remote work, now entrepreneurs are starting companies in 2nd tier cities. In today’s conversation, I am talking to Munish Jauhar who has built a successful company from Chandigarh. He has experience both as an operator and an investor. I hope this conversation will help the founders thinking of starting their ventures from a 2nd tier city.
- What’s the story behind your company?
- How did he get the idea to start a company?
- Who was your first client and how did you get that particular client?
- How did you grow from there?
- Did you compete with bigger companies?
- What should Chandigarh do to build a global brand?
- What should founders in 2nd tier city consider before starting their ventures?
- What is the role of mentors in shaping founders?
- What improvement can Government bring in?
- What does living a good life mean to you?
Connect with Munish:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjauhar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/munishjauhar
- GrayCell Technologies: https://www.graycelltech.com/
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck the you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Under: #gwradio , #biz , #coach