'Digital Sales For Startups & Smes' With Roshni Baronia
Here is a mirror challenge for you - stand in-front of the mirror and sell your product or service to yourself.
I am so thrilled to have Roshni, an award winning podcast host and a strategic sales expert as a guest. We are going to discuss how sales is changing post covid, especially for startups and SMEs. Hope you’ll enjoy our conversation.
- How has covid changed sales esp for startups and SMEs?
- What hasn’t changed in sales and what won’t change?
- Will we see fractional sales officers soon?
- Do you think current time is the best for women to get into sales?
- How can developers get good at sales?
- I don’t want to get in front a real prospect and then mess up my chances. What are some of the ways I can practice selling?
- What makes a person great at sales - skills, behavior etc?
Connect with Roshni:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/roshnibaronia/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/roshnibaronia
- Website: https://www.roshnibaronia.com/
Connect with me:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck the you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Under: #gwradio , #biz