'Good Sales Skills Are Same As Good Life Skills' With Gaganpal Singh
The essential skills needed for thriving in sales and in life.
My friend Gaganpal joins me for this episode of Gravitas WINS conversations. We talk about how his college professor shaped early part of his career; three essential skills needed to thrive in sales; and difference between sales in for-profit companies and social sector organizations. Enjoy the conversation.
What you’ll learn:
- How college professors shape early part of our career
- Three essential skills needed to thrive in sales
- How the same skills are useful for a meaningful life
- The need for daily reading for sales
- Difference between sales in for-profit companies and social sector organizations
Hope you enjoy the conversation.
Watch on YouTube
Connect with Gaganpal
Connect with me:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck the you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Under: #sales , #gwradio