Jyothi & Aravinda on 'Why Robotic Process Automation Matters To Enterprise'
Automation is the primary way to bring in efficiency. In this episode, we are going to explore Robotic Process Automation, with the founders of NeeliTech.
Companies have to be efficient if they have to be profitable. Automation is the primary way to bring that efficiency. In today’s conversation, we are going to explore Robotic Process Automation, with the founders of NeeliTech.
What you’ll learn
- What is the evolution of RPA?
- What has been some of your success stories with RPA?
- What mistakes usually enterprises do in implementing RPA?
- What are the challenges in implementing RPAs?
- What industries or processes are highly suitable for RPA?
- What is the future of RPA?
Connect with Jyothi & Aravinda:
- Aravinda Tegginamath: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aravinda-tegginamath/
- Jyothi Noronha: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jyothi-noronha/
NeeliTech is a boutique technology company which designs automation solutions to achieve process excellence. We work with our customers as partners in their digital transformation journey. You can find more details at their website: https://neelitech.com/
Watch on YouTube
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what resonated the most with you in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Under: #gwradio , #biz