'Building enterprise applications with Low code tools' with Jinen Dedhia, co-founder of DronaHQ
Spectrum of LCNC tools for enterprises, how to implement LCNC in enterprises, and more...
Low code and no code tools are finding their place in enterprises. In this episode, I talk to Jinen Dedhia, co-founder of DronaHQ about how CIOs and CTOs should go about using LCNC tools in their enterprises, success stories of such usage, and much more.
What you’ll listen
- Starting DronaHQ
- Where DronaHQ fits in the spectrum of LC tools?
- Success stories
- Why enterprises choose LCNC tools?
- Factors to consider to choose LCNC tool
- Compliances for enterprise applications
- Self-hosted vs Cloud-hosted
- Pricing model of DronaHQ
- Mistakes to avoid
- LCNC tools align to growth of company
- Impact of LCNC on Indian IT industry
- ChatGPT and DronaHQ
- Future of DronaHQ
- Kindest thing anyone has done for Jinen
- Best leadership quality
- Definition of living a good life
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what resonated the most with you in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Connect with Jinen
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jinendedhia/
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Under: #gwradio , #tech