'Building An Enterprise Data Strategy' With Ganesan Ramaswamy
We all have heard data is the new oil. In this episode, I talk to my college-mate Ganesan who is incharge of data-strategy for FedEx to explore this topic more.
- What is data strategy for an enterprise? Why is it needed?
- What are the domains benefit from data strategy - e-com, logistics, HR?
- Who drives the data strategy - business or tech?
- People, process, products for data strategy
- Challenges faced in the journey
- How does your day, week, quarter looks like?
- What is the next big thing in data?
Connect with Ganesan
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck you the most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Under: #gwradio , #tech