'Building An Enterprise Data Strategy' with Ganesan Ramaswamy
We all have heard data is the new oil. In this episode, I talk to my college-mate Ganesan who is incharge of data-strategy for FedEx to explore this topic more.
- What is data strategy for an enterprise? Why is it needed?
- What are the domains benefit from data strategy - e-com, logistics, HR?
- Who drives the data strategy - business or tech?
- People, process, products for data strategy
- Challenges faced in the journey
- How does your day, week, quarter looks like?
- What is the next big thing in data?
Connect with Ganesan
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck the you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Amazing tools I use:
- I record all the remote interview with Riverside.fm
- I use Transistor.fm for hosting these podcast episodes
Gravitas WINS Radio is produced by Joseph Jude. Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcast, Spotify,Google Podcast,YouTube, or the podcasting app of your choice.
Please check out other episodes of Gravitas WINS Radio. For easy consumption, they are categorized by themes.
Under: #gwradio , #tech