Prakasm Anand on 'Printing hearts, parts, and home'
Will we live in a world where our home, dental capping, and even cereal are custom printed for us?
3D printing looks a mix of engineering and science fiction. It is one field that seems to have potential to change almost all areas of our lives. In this episode, I speak with Anand, who has been involved deeply in this field for 22 years.
Click on the ▶️ button above to listen to the episode
What you’ll learn
- What is 3D printing and how does it work?
- How 3D printing helped treat a cancer patient?
- What are the opportunities in 3D printing?
- What is the impact of 3D printing on climate change?
- How to learn about 3D printing?
Connect with Prakasam Anand
- Additive Minds Academy: https://store.eos.info/pages/additive-minds-academy
- Additive Academy: https://www.amchronicle.com/additive-academy/
Watch on YouTube
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what resonated the most with you in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Amazing tools I use:
- I record all the remote interview with Riverside.fm
- I use Transistor.fm for hosting these podcast episodes
Under: #gwradio , #tech