Sohail Khan on 'Why startups fail'
An interview with 2x founder on overcoming startup challenges and building a thriving community of founders and builders.
Startup founders dream of building the next big thing. At least I did when I launched a cyber-security startup. But as the statistics show majority of the startups fail and fizzle out.
Today I’m talking to Sohail who wants to change that. He has been a founder himself, not once but twice. He understands the field well. He has started The Builders club, a vibrant community to support and help startup founders and other creators in their dream journey. We are discussing why startups fail and what can be done to reduce the chance of failure.
What you’ll hear
- Data Driven Approch
- How Sohail started “The Builders Club”
- What startup lessons Sohail is using to build the community?
- Play vs Chasing a number
- The Builders Club & Its Benefits
- Difference between other startup communities and TBC
- How community reduce the chances of failure?
- Keeping the sense of belonging as TBC grows
- Future of TBC
- What’s the kindest thing anyone has done for you
- Best leadership quality and who manifested it
- What is the definition of living a good life?
Watch on YouTube
Connect with Sohail Khan
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what resonated the most with you in this episode. Either email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Under: #gwradio , #startup