'What We Can Learn From Nature' With Siddhartha Ghosh
Nature is our home. It was here before us. There are lot we can observe and learn from nature.
- How did you get into wild life photography?
- How do you plan any photography?
- Is it a matter of tool or patience and skill?
- Has any animal posed for you?
- Any near death experience?
- Have you ported any of the skills you learned in the wild-life into your professional life?
- What drew you towards nature conservation?
- How can we practice it in our normal daily lives?
- How do we balance between progress and preserving our nature?
Connect with Siddhartha:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sidghosh-analytics/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/siddphoto/
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoyed the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Under: #wins , #gwradio