'Leadership On High Seas' With Capt. Sahaya Arputharaj
Flowing with the sea in its beauty and fury
For those of us in the software industry, the toughest situations are man-made. In this episode, I talk to a captain in merchant navy who has to navigate against nature’s fury at times. Listen in to know about risks, types of leadership, and drills to prepare yourself to face dangers.
- How does one get into merchant navy?
- What are the rituals for new seamen when they come on board?
- Most often your colleagues in one voyage are not the ones in another voyage. How do you build professional friendship in such environment?
- Most of your days are risky dealing with nature and other risks. How are you trained to handle risks?
- Give me an example of the challenging times you had on the sea?
- How is merchant navy adapting to the modern times?
Watch on YouTube
Connect with Capt. Sahaya Arputharaj:
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.