'Power Of Twitter, Side-Hustle, And Community' With Rishabh Garg
What can happen if you mix curiosity and the Internet? Rishabh Garg manifests the answer.
Rishabh used Twitter to find a partner for his side-hustle. Then because of his side-hustle, he joined an indie-maker community. He eventually joined a startup in Malaysia. He tapped the power of the Internet to improve his career and life.
- Should knowledge workers fill timesheet?
- The best advice his father gave him
- How the movie Tamasha shifted his mindset
Watch on YouTube
Connect with Rishabh
- Website: https://rishabhgarg.bloggi.co
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rishabh_grg
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishabhgarg7/
Links to resources discussed in the episode
- Ladder blog post: https://rishabhgarg.bloggi.co/ladder
- Fajar Siddiq: https://fajarsiddiq.com
- Md Shadab Alam(partner in developing Tweetflick): https://www.mohdshadab.com/
- Communities that helped Rishabh: https://www.ramadanmakers.com/ & https://www.jamstackmakers.com/
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.