'Nonviolent Communication' With Ranjitha Jeurkar
Are we becoming polarized because we are not talking to people who are different from us? Or is it because we are polarized, we don't talk to people who are different from us? In either of the cases, talking to people so as to understand their point of view is important.
- What is nonviolent communication? What are its origin?
- Why is it called nonviolent?
- How can we use nonviolent communication at home, office, and in society?
- How can employees use NVC with their bosses?
- As work is moving more and more online, we miss all the cues that happens in physical world. In that scenario, how can we use NVC to communicate better?
- What kind of coaching you offer in NVC?
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- For kids: http://www.thenofaultzone.com/feelings-needs-cards-english.pdf
- NVC work in prison: Words that liberate / Ces mots qui libèrent : https://youtu.be/nmPYRgi8VFg
- Living Bridges: https://encompassion.com/living-bridges/
Connect with Ranjitha:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/connextcoaching/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ranjithajeurkar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ranjithajeurkar
- Website: www.connextcoaching.com
- Newsletter: https://connextcoaching.substack.com/
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoyed the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Under: #gwradio , #coach , #wins