I'm in Panchkula, Haryana, India, focusing on these things:
- I'm the CTO of a boutique IT services company. I’m responsible for building competencies, streamlining delivery pipeline, and providing strategic direction for future focus;
- I'm writing a book on Ionic2, along with my sister. This book is tentatively scheduled to be released in first quarter of 2017. It is available for pre-order. Read about it here;
- I blog here on these themes: What every programmer's should know, Self Directed Learning, and Building web-applications with hapijs and typescript.
In between these, I love spending as much time as I can with my two boys. They make me wise with their questions 😀.
Current Reading List: In 2016, I subscribed to Safari Books. That was one of the best decisions I took, since I read a lot. Here is my current reading list:
- Disrupt yourself by Whitney Johnson
- Lead like Jesus by Ken Blanchard
- Competing for the Future By Gary Hamel and C.K. Prahalad
- Leadership: The Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers by Robert C. Martin
- Agile estimating and planning by Mike Cohn
- Infinite Vision : How Aravind Became the World’s Greatest Business Case for Compassion by Pavithra K. Mehta
I also have a page listing all the books I read with summaries for some of them. There are more than 100 books in that page.
Books read in 2017:
This page is inspired by Derek Siver's own now page. You can view my now page and other's now page at Now Now Now.
last updated: Feb 6, 2017
Like the post? Retweet it. Got comments? Reply.
What I'm doing now by @jjude: https://t.co/syDFqAjRli— Joseph Jude (@jjude) December 20, 2016