'When Outsiders Create Value' With Mohan Mathew
What is management consulting, how to thrive in management consulting, what are the best and worst part of consulting?
- How do you start a management consultancy assignment, how do you approach the situation, how does it end?
- Building context for successful completion of the project
- How to present the conclusion to decision makers?
- How Covid changed the focus of organizations and management consultancy?
- How can anyone get into management consultancy?
- What are the skills needed to thrive as a management consultant?
Watch on YouTube
Connect with Mohan Mathew
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohanmathew/
- David Marquet, Former-Captain, US Navy Seals: Turn The Ship Around!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivwKQqf4ixA
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Under: #coach , #gwradio