How we learn to be a father?
We are not taught to be a father. In this episode KK and I discuss how we learn to be a father by observing those around us.
In this series on “Being a dad”, KK and I talk about everything about fatherhood. On today’s episode we talk about our role-models as fathers, how we learn about being a dad, and how society influences fatherhood. I hope you find this helpful in being a dad.
What you’ll hear
- Rolemodels for us
- Peer pressure on fathers
- Is community living good or bad
- Challenges of fatherhood
- Seeking advice or complaining
- Bonding with kids
Watch on YouTube
Connect with KK
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what resonated the most with you in this episode. Either email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Under: #gwradio , #parenting