'Secrets of A Master Storyteller' with Jayaram Easwaran
When we think of corporate communication we think only in terms of power points and bullet list. But slides don't make you memorable. To stand out you need to master story telling skills.
- Why did you choose a fiction format rather than the standard non-fiction format?
- How do you source these stories?
- How do you go about writing? How many times do you re-write?
- Did you study creative writing? How did you get into this?
- How can anyone learn this skill? What courses/workshops helped you?
Connect with Jayaram:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayarame/
- Jayaram’s Business World Columns: https://www.businessworld.in/author/Guest-Author/Jayaram-Easwaran-90122/
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoyed the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what struck you most in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Under: #wins , #podcast , #gwradio