Rajesh Madan on 'How to build a thriving Community'
Learn from Rajesh who has built successful online and offline communities
We learn and grow when we are part of communities. But growing communities is not easy. I have been part of a community that Rajesh has built. There is fun, learning, and sharing all under the vigilant eyes of Rajesh. In this episode, Rajesh shares his experiences on building communities.
What you’ll learn
- What were the inspirations for Rajesh to build communities?
- What kind of communities you should build?
- What are differences between online and offline communities?
- How to grow a community keeping the rules but also enthusiasm of the members?
- What are the benefits of building communities?
Connect with Rajesh
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajesh-madan-31b4865/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rajeshthemonk
- GrayLeap Book Club: https://www.linkedin.com/in/grayleap/
- Jungli CEO: http://jungliceo.com/
Watch on YouTube
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what resonated the most with you in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Amazing tools I use:
- I record all the remote interview with Riverside.fm
- I use Transistor.fm for hosting these podcast episodes
Under: #gwradio , #networking