Rahul Chauhan on 'Learning from Annual Reports'
How to identify good management with annual reports
Only way to build long term wealth is to own companies. For most of us it means investing in good quality stocks. To identify good quality stocks, we need to measure management performance. That is reflected in annual reports. This discussion is about reading annual reports to identify good management.
What will you learn?
- How Rahul started with stock market investing
- Significance of annual report
- Should I be a CA to understand AR?
- Key elements to look in AR
- Finding hidden cockroaches from AR
- Finding about future possibilities from AR
- How many years of AR should you read?
- How much can we depend on tools like Screener?
- How to improve my skills in understanding AR?
- How long does Rahul spend reading?
- What compliments AR in understanding a company?
- What indicates price to buy?
- How much to invest in a company?
- How to connect with Rahul?
Connect with Rahul
Connect with me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjude
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjude/
- Website: https://jjude.com/
- Newsletter: https://jjude.com/subscribe/
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/gravitaswins
- Email: email@example.com
- Executive Coaching Program: https://gravitaswins.com
Your feedback counts
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy the podcast, would you please leave a short review on Apple podcast or on YouTube? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in finding this podcast. And it boosts my spirits. 😀
I would like to hear what resonated the most with you in this episode. Either you can email me or share it on social media and tag me. Thank you for your support.
Have a life of WINS.
Under: #gwradio , #wealth